Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm Addicted

It's time for me to come clean. I can no longer deny it. I am addicted to... books. Particularly, children's books.

Just today, I placed an Amazon order, went to Half-Price Books, and the library. I currently have 34 books checked out from the library. Of all those books, I think two are adult books. Tonight, we went out to eat near a Barnes & Noble. I lobbied hard for stopping there after dinner, but Griff shot me down. We're off for Spring Break next week and I'm planning on driving 45 minutes to my old stomping grounds to go to my all-time-favorite used bookstore. I'm almost giddy about it.

Yep. I'm hopeless.

Oh, and I'm completely unrepentant about it, too. So, if you were expecting this confession to lead to change, you will be sadly disappointed.

Happy Reading!

No comments: