Saturday, January 12, 2008

Books I'm Reading

I plan on making a sidebar on the blog listing what I'm reading, but I thought I'd start it out here first.

I've found a lot of book recommendations at various blogs I visit. I've made a list of them and carry it in my purse. For now, I'm just getting a few every time we go to the library. I really hit the jackpot yesterday. I checked out Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright. I started it yesterday afternoon and finished it this morning. I had a hard time putting it down, and that hasn't happened in years. I thought it was a good jumpstart to get me back to enjoying reading. While I wouldn't necessarily call it "Christian fiction", it does have a strong Christian undercurrent.

Other things I'm reading (I tend to have several books going at one time):

Breathing Lessons - Anne Tyler
The Art of Teaching - Gilbert Highet
Charlotte Mason Series - Vol. 6 (Modern English) - Charlotte Mason
The Hound of the Baskervilles - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

No comments: