Sunday, June 15, 2008

Too Funny!

I came across this quiz and, being the Star Trek Geek that I am, had to take it. My results are fine, but check out who came in 2nd.

Your results:
You are Beverly Crusher
































Beverly Crusher
75%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
60%
Will Riker
55%
Chekov
50%
Uhura
45%
Data
42%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Geordi LaForge
40%
Worf
40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
35%
Spock
32%
Mr. Scott
25%
Jean-Luc Picard
25%
Deanna Troi
25%
Mr. Sulu
20%
A good physician and a caring parent.
You are devoted to your children
and to your occupation.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test


An Expendable Character! That just cracks me up!

Or maybe I'm just the plucky comic relief.

1 comment:

Sprittibee said...

Yeah, I can see you as Crusher. I totally have a crush on Picard. ;) LOL I was always jealous of her and wished they would get together.