Sunday, December 28, 2008

Digital Layouts

I made some digital scrapbook layouts for my mother-in-law's Christmas gift again this year. I only got a few done for Christmas day, but I do plan to do more. I thought I would share them here.

I had to go back to using GIMP for the layouts. The CK Scrapbook Designer software was not translating some of the colors properly. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the software, or with Parallels. However, GIMP was not too difficult once I remembered the specifics, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

1 comment:

Tami, full-time mom; part-time foodie said...

Happy New Year! The layouts look great! I have been scrapping some, and hope to get a few pages done this week-end.

I had to tell you, my dd LOVED the Total Language Plus guide. It was a welcome break from hard-core grammar. Two thumbs up.

Take care!

: )
Tami