Friday, December 23, 2005

It's All About Me

I was tagged by sprittibee months ago, but I'm just now getting around to doing this.

Things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Europe
2. Live next door to my best friend Linda
3. See my children happily married
4. Get down to a size 8 again and STAY THERE

Things I can do:
1. Sing the bass part of four-part harmony
2. Make great birthday cakes for my kids

Things I cannot do:
1. Cure my sister's MS
2. Keep my house clean (I'm trying!)
3. Figure out what to get my husband for Christmas

Things that attract me to my husband:
1. His beard
2. His cheesy grin
3. His strong work ethic
4. His love for our children
5. His strong feeling of right, wrong, and absolutes

Celebrity crushes I've had in the past:
1. Tom Selleck
2. Sean Cassidy

Thelast thing I was supposed to do was tag others to do this, but there's noone I know well enough in blog-land to call on for that.

No comments: