Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Things I Have GOT To Get Done

I have a few things that I really need to get done. They will not stop swirling around in my mind, so I'm going to post them here. I find that I can relax a bit once I've written things down. Let's see if it holds true for posting.

1. Get my passport.
Did I mention I'm going on a cruise in February? No? Well, I am! :)

2. Make Ruthie a black skirt for her orchestra concert.
She has to wear a skirt, and rather than search from here to Timbuktu for a black skirt long and full enough for a girl playing cello, I decided I'm going to make it. First stop is find the pattern! Her first concert is next Saturday, so I need to get busy!

3. Get tuxedo shirts for both kids for same concert.
Luckily I know exactly where to find these. - Hobby Lobby!

No comments: