Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bible Study Fellowship

I absolutely love Bible Study Fellowship. I was in the middle of attending a daytime BSF study when we pulled the kids out to homeschool. At the time, I thought about getting a sitter for Wednesday mornings so I could continue to go, but figured out that was not going to work. I also thought about transferring to a nighttime meeting, but I really felt that I needed my focus to be homeschooling. So, with great regret, I gave it up.

I have finally decided that I'm ready to add it back in. I went to an informational meeting last night and am signed up for next year. I am so excited! Ruth will be attending the children's program on the same night. I have heard wonderful things about it, so I'm hoping it will be a good experience for her.

BSF is very structured, and has some rules that some people don't like. However, they don't bother me at all, and I have found that it is a method of in-depth study of God's word that really works for me. I encourage you to seek out a group in your area and see if it's for you.

1 comment:

Tina in WA said...

I used to do BSF when my oldest was only 2 or 3 (he is almost 19 now)... I miss it.

I am so glad you're able to start up again. :)

~Tina