Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where I've Been

I haven't been blogging much lately. I have a new toy that's taking a lot of my time. Wanna see?


Can you tell what it is? It's Microsoft Windows - on my iMac! Now, don't get me wrong. I love, love Macs. However, there are a few things we can't run on it. With Parallels (& Windows) installed, here's what I can now do.

- stamps.com (for our business)
- Creating Keepsakes digital scrapbooking software (there are some for the Mac, but none as cheap as this one)
- Mavis Beacon typing software (which I bought thinking it would work on the iMac - nope!)
- and....


Homeschool Tracker! I spend too much time planning and rearranging. I'm hoping that using HST will make that easier and faster. I also love their daily assignment sheets. I've been using them for the end of this year and it has really kept up focused.

I've gotten just about everything entered, and up to speed on using Windows, so I'm hoping things will calm down now and I can relax (and blog!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I would love it if you would share your HST lesson plans for year 5. You seem to have it all together!! : )

built_upon_the_rock@yahoo.com

Rhonda said...

I'm guessing you're talking about AO Year 5? I downloaded the lesson plans from the yahoo group. Looking around, though, it appears they have moved to this location.

http://groups.google.com/group/cm-ofe-hst-plus?hl=en

Let me know if you still can't find it.