Friday, November 21, 2008

More Notebook Pages

I'm trying to get us back in the habit of making notebook pages. We've really let that slide, but we've had such a good week that we've easily found the time to fit it back in. I wanted to share what we've done.

Ruth was fascinated with the study of North Korea. She just cannot imagine living under such a totalitarian regime. I admit, I think it's pretty scary myself. She thought it very odd that there were actual flowers bred in honor of these leaders.


Robert studied the War of 1812 a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted a notebook page for it, so we went ahead and did that this week.


We're taking next week off of school next week, but I'm hoping to do some catch-up on notebooking pages then. Maybe I'll have more to show in another week or so.

(Ruth's page uses Always Asia paper from Raspberry Road. Robert's page uses Celebrating paper from Shabby Princess.)

1 comment:

Tami, full-time mom; part-time foodie said...

Tell your children that the notebook pages look great!

Are you using the CK software? I still have not figured out how to digi scrap with Photoshop - way too complicated for my brain. Maybe someday!