Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Blog Block

I've had blog block for awhile now. I have not been able to figure out what in the world to blog about. Actually, I have had a couple of ideas, but they are going to take time to put together and I am not exactly finding myself with excess time lately.

While reading my latest issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine, I came across of list of things to scrapbook about. I haven't had much time for that lately, either, so I thought I would blog some of them.

There are 52 ideas. Some are mundane. Some are thought-provoking. Tonight, I'm going with the mundane.

- What books and magazines are you reading right now?
I'm obviously reading Creating Keepsakes magazine. I just started Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I've been looking forward to it, but I already know a huge spoiler about it. I found it accidentally in two different locations, so I know it's true. Sigh...

- What's the last TV show you watched and why?
I watched Lost tonight. Why? Because it's a fascinating show.

- Who was your second-grade teacher and what did she teach you?
Mrs. Comstock. I'm sure she taught me typical 2nd grade stuff, but I realized after reading this question that she is the one elementary teacher that I remember absolutely nothing about. I have some memories of every other teacher, except her. Isn't that odd?

How many times have you moved in your life?
Let's see... not including college - 6. Only one of those was outside of the Greater Houston area.

What's your favorite sport to participate in or watch?
Well, I'm totally not athletic, so I don't participate. I love to watch high school football. I think it's all of those years in the band.

More fascinatingly mundane questions answered later. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Sprittibee said...

Lucky you. In my life would be OVER 40, and this is my 21st move since married if you include the move TO STORAGE IN TX, and then 1/2 of storage out of state to our apartment as two seperate moves. I certainly do, since we had different moving trucks for each and a lot of miles included!