Thursday, August 18, 2005

What's On Our DVR

We have had a DVR for almost a year now. We absolutely love it! It's not only great being able to record shows easily, but skipping through commercials, or rewinding a bit when we miss what someone said, is awesome. It has revolutionized how we watch TV.

Griff and I have discussed whether we're watching more TV since we got the DVR. I think we've come to the conclusion that we are watching more shows, but, by skipping commercials, we are probably spending just a bit more time actually in front of the television.

Anyway, I thought I'd give a snapshot of our lives by showing what's currently on our DVR.

Alias - 13 episodes from last season
Ask This Old House
Biography - 8 episodes
Blueprint for Homebuilding
Divine Design - an episode I'm saving because it's my dream kitchen
Divine Design Behind the Scenes - I've watched it, but Griff still want to see it
Inside This Old House
King of the Hill - 11 episodes
Light Classical - 8 hours (a music channel we sometimes play when something else is recording)
Lost - the first episode - I recorded it to see what I missed the first time around
Monk - 2 episodes
Power Rangers S.P.D. - 2 episodes
Room by Room - 4 episodes
Sherlock Holmes Mysteries - 2 episodes
Mellow Rock Music - 8 hours - another music channel
The Little Mermaid - 2 episodes (not the movie)
The Tick - 19 episodes - if you haven't ever seen this, YOU NEED TO!
This Old House - 2 episodes
This Old House Classics - 25 episodes

I wonder what this says about us. :)

No comments: