Wednesday, September 05, 2007

On My Bookshelf

I love bookstores. I especially love used bookstores. And a SALE at a used bookstore is just more temptation than I can handle. So... when I found out that Half-Price Books was having a 20% off sale this past weekend, I just had to go. I got some good stuff and my to-read pile has just really grown.

Want to see what I bought? Of course you do!



Messie No More by Sandra Felton - I actually read this years ago, but it's very inspiring and I need to be inspired. :)







Answers to Distraction by Edward Hallowell and John Ratey - part of the endless quest to help my child with his ADD (not to mention me with mine)






Raising a Thinking Child by Myrna Shure - This is a book on how to teach your child how to resolve conflicts and get along with other people. It's actually written for younger children but Robert still struggles in this area, so I think it will be of benefit.




The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman - This has been around a long time, but I've never read it. Pure impulse purchase.





Whew! This should keep me busy for quite awhile.

No comments: